[webkit-dev] SVG performance benchmark

"~:'' ありがとうございました "~:'' ありがとうございました
Wed Apr 18 23:44:37 PDT 2007

Webkit makes a very poor implementation for those who cannot, don't
wish to, or do not have access to a mouse.
Keyboard navigation isn't supported, so the time to load is really
irrelevant if the user has any input.

Opera doesn't support foreignObject, though there is a temporary hack.
Client side support for more than one language isn't available.

Camino or firefox are easy winners for getting the most out of http://
www.peepo.co.uk/index.svg
Client-side scripting isn't used at all, SVG, CSS and HTML.

manipulating the DOM via script may offer the author exciting
opportunities, however there are many good reasons not to use client-
side scripting. One being that it interferes with assistive
technologies, and is frequently turned off.

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd