[webkit-dev] WebKit Bakefile documentation

Kevin Ollivier kevino at theolliviers.com
Sun Apr 8 12:39:04 PDT 2007

Hi all,

While in the process of moving the wx port into an SVN branch, I
noticed that people have started putting GDK port source files inside
of WebCore/WebCoreSources.bkl. These should instead go into the
WebCore/Projects/gdk/webcore-gdk.bkl, as anything in
WebCoreSources.bkl will be built by all ports (i.e. they should all
be cross-platform sources). Since I realize there isn't too much
documentation on how the Bakefile build system works, I went ahead
and started a wiki page for it at:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/webkit/wiki/Working%20with%20the%
20Bakefile%20build%20system

If there are any questions or ideas for other information that should
be in there, please let me know and I'll try to update it
accordingly. Thanks!

Regards,

Kevin