[webkit-dev] looking for someone who is in charge with the webkit development in windows

Krzysztof Kowalczyk kkowalczyk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:53:35 PDT 2007

The unfortunate truth is that the current state of Windows port is not
good i.e. it was not kept up-to-date with changes to WebKit. I got it
compiling few months back but I didn't submit the fixes because it was
crashing and I couldn't figure out why. There are patches in  bugzilla
that claim to get Windows port working (at least at the time they were
submitted) but they never were polished enough to get checked in at
this point they probably wouldn't work anymore.

The bottom line is: you're on your own or you can wait until someone
else does the work and get it accepted into the tree.

I assume Adobe got Windows port working but this work has not (yet?)
been updated to current version.

-- kjk