[webkit-dev] Is WebKit's javascript subpar?

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Fri May 26 11:35:41 PDT 2006

Criticizing JavaScriptCore is a red herring.  Usually when people say
they have a problem with "JavaScript" in a browser, what they really
mean is that they hit some compatibility bug in the native code of
the engine that JavaScriptCore happened to invoke . Very few
compatibility bugs are actual JavaScript language bugs.  Most of them
are bugs in the WebCore engine itself.

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)