[webkit-dev] Is WebKit's javascript subpar?

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Fri May 26 07:16:04 PDT 2006

Hi Abhi,

I passed this question on to Jonathan Rentzsch via email, and his
response indicated that he was referring specifically to WebKit's
failure of script.aculo.us's unit tests.  Script.aculo.us is
relatively cutting-edge as far as JavaScript libraries go, but I am
not sure how it ranks as far as standards-compliance goes.

Cheers,

Mark Rowe
---
<http://bdash.net.nz/>