[webkit-dev] Feature Requests

Geoffrey Garen ggaren at apple.com
Thu Jun 8 11:02:04 PDT 2006

Nicholas,

> • Defining your own Accept* HTTP headers. Please just give me a set
> of text fields so I can write my own headers! Especially Accept-
> Language, that's the most important—my system language is set to
> British English, yet Safari sends out requests with "en-us". :-/

If Safari sends out an accept header that is inconsistent with your
system language setting, that seems like a plain old bug, and not
something requiring a new feature to work around. It would be helpful
if you filed the bug @ bugzilla.opendarwin.org, along with steps to
reproduce it, and a comparison to other browsers' behavior.

Geoff