[webkit-dev] SupportImage[Resource]MIMEType

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Thu Jul 13 09:26:33 PDT 2006

Sorry for the ambiguity!  :)  I'm not able to judge whether the behavior
you described is correct or not (although on the surface they do seem
like bugs to me), but I think you will get a lot more feedback if you
file bugs in Bugzilla.  The developers (both Apple engineers and open
source developers) are much more active on Bugzilla (and IRC) than on
this mailing list.

    http://webkit.opendarwin.org/contact.html

Dave