[webkit-dev] Debugging S60 webkit in carbide

vivek vivek at quasarinnovations.com
Fri Jul 14 04:08:32 PDT 2006

I have installed S60 and Build it on my machine.I want to debug it in
carbide.If i want to import inf files, which INF file do i need to import?
Also i tried to import some of the INF files contained inside S60 folder to
carbide,but am getting the following error.

1.WEBCORE.MMP: no such file or directory
For the above error, where do I specify the path ?

If I try to import some other INF file, I am getting the following errors:

1. MemMan.mmp: Error detected on token CAP_GENERAL_DLL

Please help me to resolve the above errors.