[webkit-dev] 10.4.7 WebKit seems more 'flickery'

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Wed Jul 5 15:54:13 PDT 2006

We're looking into this... it's the QuickTime plug-in that is
flickering when scrolling.  I looked at it on 10.4.6 on a PPC machine
and 10.4.7 on an Intel machine and only saw the flickering on
10.4.7.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.   (Note that Flash
already has flickering problems when scrolling with Flash 8 because
of a rendering mode they use only with Safari.  I believe someone
said Flash 9 might fix that issue.)

dave