[webkit-dev] 10.4.7 WebKit seems more 'flickery'

Matt Gough devlists at softchaos.com
Wed Jul 5 03:01:46 PDT 2006

I don't have any hard evidence, (or a 10.4.6 system to go back to)
but I have seen several instances since upgrading to 10.4.7 where web
pages in Safari do a lot of unusual flashing/flickering that I have
never noticed before.

This might be a red-herring, but on <http://www.apple.com/ilife/
quicktour/iphoto/>, if I drag the scroll thumb around the 'Play All'
section in the middle flickers with each scroll movement. I have seen
similar things when just loading pages as well.

Does this ring any bells with some change that went into this version
of WebKit?

FYI - Dual 867 G4 MDD