[webkit-dev] Build system for ports

Justin Haygood jhaygood at spsu.edu
Sun Apr 16 18:32:02 PDT 2006

Does bakefile generate Visual Studio 2005 solutions (not VC6 projects...)
that can be used completely within the UI after completition? I dislike
having to drop to a command line when a perfectly good GUI exists that makes
the whole edit, compile, debug phase work with one click of a button (just
click debug with an edited file and it will save it, compile it, and then
start debugging)