[webkit-dev] Distribute to 10.3?

Robert Fischer robert.fischer at berlin.de
Mon Jun 20 23:43:48 PDT 2005

On Jun 20, 2005, at 8:16 PM, Darin Adler wrote:

> The DOM features are in the OS X 10.3.9 update. If you can depend
> on 10.3.9, you can ship a 10.3-compatible version of your application.

Great news to me!

I was mislead by this sentence in the DOM documentation:

> The Document Object Model API is available only in Mac OS X v10.3
> with Safari 1.3 Developer Beta and later or in Mac OS X v10.4 and
> later.

("file:///Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/documentation/Cocoa/
Conceptual/WebKit_DOM/index.html")

As Developer Beta was only available for ADC members that would be
not acceptable for most of my customers. So, the documentation should
get a little update on this point.

Thx,

Robert

--