[webkit-dev] Distribute to 10.3?

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Jun 21 08:27:40 PDT 2005

On Jun 21, 2005, at 2:43 AM, Robert Fischer wrote:

>> The Document Object Model API is available only in Mac OS X v10.3
>> with Safari 1.3 Developer Beta and later or in Mac OS X v10.4 and
>> later.
>>

> ("file:///Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/documentation/Cocoa/
> Conceptual/WebKit_DOM/index.html")
>
> As Developer Beta was only available for ADC members that would be
> not acceptable for most of my customers. So, the documentation
> should get a little update on this point.

Well, it is correct to a point, in that the DOM API headers were not
present on 10.3.9, so you couldn't build a product that used the DOM
API on 10.3.9, you could only build on 10.4 and deploy on 10.3.9.

However, I'm choosing to believe that this was an error in the build
process and that the DOM headers were supposed to be included in 10.3.9.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org
http://www.tildesoft.com