[webkit-dev] Distribute to 10.3?

Robert Fischer robert.fischer at berlin.de
Mon Jun 20 11:04:50 PDT 2005

Hi there,

at the moment I am writing an application which heavily depends on
DOM. To make it run on 10.3, too, my idea is to distribute WebKit
frameworks together with my app. Is this permitted? I did not found
any license agreements on webkit.darwin.org.

Besides this legal issue: has anybody got WebKit compiled on 10.4
(with MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.3) to run on 10.3? My test app
complains about missing references, e.g. "WebKit undefined reference
to _kCGImageSourceShouldPreferRGB32".

Thanks in advance,

Robert

--