[webkit-dev] Build error: WebKit.build/WebKit.build/DerivedSources does not exist

Toby Peterson toby at opendarwin.org
Wed Jun 8 00:31:59 PDT 2005

Yeah. I submitted a patch that broke building on Xcode 2.0. :-( I'm
working on this ATM. As a temporary workaround, you can delete this
block of code from run-safari:

# Try to find Xcode 2.1 build products; prefer Deployment if both are
present.
if (-d "$productDir/Deployment") {
     $productDir = "$productDir/Deployment";
} elsif (-d "$productDir/Development") {
     $productDir = "$productDir/Development";
}

- Toby