[webkit-dev] Build error: WebKit.build/WebKit.build/DerivedSources does not exist

Steven Fisher sdfisher at spamcop.net
Wed Jun 8 01:10:44 PDT 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 3:31 PM, Toby Peterson wrote:

> Yeah. I submitted a patch that broke building on Xcode 2.0. :-( I'm
> working on this ATM. As a temporary workaround, you can delete this
> block of code from run-safari:
>
> # Try to find Xcode 2.1 build products; prefer Deployment if both
> are present.
> if (-d "$productDir/Deployment") {
>     $productDir = "$productDir/Deployment";
> } elsif (-d "$productDir/Development") {
>     $productDir = "$productDir/Development";
> }
>
> - Toby

That seemed to do it. Acid2 is now causing a browser crash rather
than misrendering, so it appears I'm on the latest code. :)

This would be a good entry on the website, actually: "How can I tell
if Safari's using the new WebKit?" Is there a secret url like
"about:webkitbuilddate" or somesuch?

Steven Fisher; sdfisher at spamcop.net
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi