[webkit-dev] Build error: WebKit.build/WebKit.build/DerivedSources does not exist

Steven Fisher sdfisher at spamcop.net
Wed Jun 8 00:21:09 PDT 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Toby Peterson wrote:

> On 08 Jun 2005, at 03.03, Steven Fisher wrote:
>

>> I'm suffering from a failed build. Looking back, the only
>> suspicious thing I see is this:
>>

> The error below doesn't seem terribly suspicious. When you say
> "failed build", what do you mean? What errors do you get?

I should have been more clear on that. I don't get an error on build,
and it actually appears to succeed. However, when I try to use the
run-safari script I get this:

Can't find executable at /Users/sfisher/xcodebuilddir/Deployment/
JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore; have you built
successfully?

Given the question, I assumed the build failed. It's possible I'm
interpreting that wrong. :)

The Deployment directory seems to only contain two aliases:
libWebKitSystemInterface.a and usr.

Steven Fisher; sdfisher at spamcop.net
"There is no 'Overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to
reload.'" -- Jevee Ceeta, Schlock Mercenary by Howard Tayler