[webkit-dev] Use PyObjC so we can test our Objective-C API in a way similar to layout tests?

Timothy Hatcher timothy at hatcher.name
Sat Aug 6 12:21:22 PDT 2005

This is a great idea! I haven't used PyObjC, but F-script
(www.fscript.org) might be another option.

"F-Script is a lightweight object-oriented interactive and scripting
layer specifically designed for the Mac OS X object system (i.e.
Cocoa). F-Script provides scripting and interactive access to Cocoa
frameworks and custom Objective-C objects."

The only challenge I see with F-script is hooking up as a WebKit
delegate. I can try some tests with F-script in Colloquy and see if I
can hook up with WebKit in all areas.

I can also look into PyObjC and give it a try.

— Timothy Hatcher