[webkit-dev] Use PyObjC so we can test our Objective-C API in a way similar to layout tests?

Trey Matteson trey at usa.net
Sat Aug 6 13:56:43 PDT 2005

I haven't used the bridge, but I think Python would be an awesome
language for writing test scripts.  I like that it gets rid of the
write-only nature of Perl.  Because of its support for lambdas and a
functional style of programming, I think it's well suited for
concisely executing a cart load of test permutations, and for
factoring out the boiler plate from the tests.

There is also the huge support advantage that the PyObjC creator is
an Apple engineer.

trey