[wpe-webkit] WPEWEBKIT

aymen haggui aymenhaggui156 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:13:24 PDT 2022

Hello, First of all, I hope you are in good health. then, I am currently a
student in the third year of engineering training in microelectronics and
embedded systems at the Higher Institute of Computer Science and
Mathematics of Monastir, I start my project which is integration of the
cloud solution google gaming useless google stadia in raspberry pi
environment but when launching stadia in wpewebkit browser the
wpewebprocess process crashed when playing streaming video, I debugged my
problem with gdb resulting in memory stack ( problem in gstreamer librabie
: makegstreamerelement ) and crashed wpewebprocess process. so what can you
help me to solve this problem because it is the first experience with the
multimedia field and I do not have the necessary knowledge on MSE and EME
to solve this problem. and how can i add additional functionality to
wpewebkit : function to add a virtual keyboard so that I can add my email
account another function to backup my email to wpewebkit And thank you in
advance.
--
*HAGGUI AYMEN*
Microelectronics Engineer  at Hight Institute of Computer Science and
*E-mail**:** aymen.haggui at isimm.u-monastir.tn
<aymen.haggui at isimm.u-monastir.tn>*
*Phone:* +216 51231583
*LinkedIn:*