[wpe-webkit] WPE WebKit browser termination issue on back-key press

Harish Kulkarni harishvk27 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 01:17:07 PDT 2021

Hi,

On our instance of WPE WebKit we are seeing un-usual issue of WPE
termination when we use back-key to move back to application from play mode
to application menu.

Following is the log information we have..

std::unique_ptr<IPC::Decoder> IPC::Connection::waitForSyncReply(uint64_t,
WTF::Seconds, WTF::OptionSet<IPC::SendSyncOption>)

ERROR: Connection::waitForSyncReply: Timed-out while waiting for replay,
id=1

any known issues in WPE.. FYI we are using DASH 3.22

-thanks
harish