[wpe-webkit] WPE WebKit 2.33.90 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Mon Sep 13 14:21:52 PDT 2021
WPE WebKit 2.33.90 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/wpewebkit-2.33.90.tar.xz (22.6 MiB)
This is a development release leading towards the 2.34 series.
## What's new in WPE WebKit 2.33.90?
- Add new API to access/modify capture devices states.
- Add new API to configure the memory pressure handler.
- Add multi-track support to media backend.
- Add support for A420 compositing in the media player.
- Add support for authentication using client side certificates.
- Add support for dark scrollbars.
- Add support for display capture.
- Add support for drawing the scrollbars corner.
- Add support for the Fullscreen API, which needs libwpe 1.11.1 or newer.
- Add support for the color-schemes CSS property.
- Allow to opt-out of GL rendering at runtime for the media player.
- Avoid strong alias computations in font fallback code.
- Fix cookies configuration after a network process crash.
- Fix deadlock tearing down pipeline when using fallback sink.
- Fix rendering of elliptic radial gradients.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Fix touchscreen navigation swipe when the page scrolls horizontally.
- Improve pinch to zoom gesture in accelerated compositing mode.
- Show TLS protocol version and cipher suite in the inspector when
building with libsoup3.
## What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org - people interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the chat at #wpe channel at irc.oftc.net, or the #wpe:matrix.org room
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
or the WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
September 14th, 2021
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe