[wpe-webkit] libwpe 1.10.1 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Thu Jun 10 05:11:38 PDT 2021
libwpe 1.10.1 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/libwpe-1.10.1.tar.xz (50.8 KiB)
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 1.10 series.
## What's new in libwpe 1.10.1?
- Fix the build with versions of Python older than 3.6
## What is libwpe?
libwpe is the library that WPE WebKit uses to load different backend
implementation modules, which themselves provide adaptations for running
WPE WebKit on different platforms.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/WebPlatformForEmbedded/libwpe/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
June 10th, 2021
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe