[wpe-webkit] WPEBackend-fdo 1.10.0 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Mon Jun 7 10:20:33 PDT 2021
WPEBackend-fdo 1.10.0 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/wpebackend-fdo-1.10.0.tar.xz (37.6 KiB)
This is the first stable release in the 1.10 series.
## What's new in WPEBackend-fdo 1.10.0?
- Added API to query whether receiving rendered audio has been configured.
- Added API to obtain the wl_resource for SHM exported buffers.
- The CMake build system has been removed in favor of Meson.
- Made it easier to override where Meson looks for wayland-scanner
during cross-compilation, using a native machine file.
- Fixed invalid usage of Wayland client connections in the nested compositor
which caused sporadic crashes in certain conditions.
- Fixed file descriptor and memory leaks.
## What is WPEBackend-fdo?
WPEBackend-fdo is a backend implementation for WPE WebKit which targets
FreeDesktop.org (FDO) technologies, and uses Wayland for graphics output.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/WPEBackend-fdo/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
June 7th, 2021
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe