[wpe-webkit] Cog 0.3.91 released!
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Mon Sep 16 13:08:02 PDT 2019
From the 0.4 series onwards, the Cog package will follow the same release
schedule and versioning scheme as the rest of the WPE WebKit components.
While the API is subject to change before version 1.0, we will maintain
API and ABI compatibility inside the same release series.
Cog 0.3.91 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/cog-0.3.91.tar.xz (80.6 KiB)
This is a development release leading towards the 0.4 series.
## What's new in cog 0.3.91?
- HiDPI support. The "cog --device-scale" option can be used to set the
initial scale factor.
- Using "cog --version" now also prints the WebKit version and (if available
at build time), Git repository information.
- The libcogcore library now has proper libtool versioning.
- fdo: Fix axis scrolling.
- New "experimental-drm" platform plug-in which uses KMS+DRM (Kernel Mode
Setting, Direct Rendering Manager) for direct display on framebuffers,
and libinput for input event processing.
## What is cog?
Cog is a suite of utilities for the WPE WebKit port, including a reusable
library (libcogcore), a launcher (named "cog" as well) suitable to be
used as a Web application container and a reusable library, and a tool
to control the launcher remotely (cogctl) using D-Bus.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/cog/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
September 16th, 2019
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe