[wpe-webkit] AArch64 builds in AUR

Adrian Perez de Castro aperez at igalia.com
Wed Mar 27 07:54:35 PDT 2019

Hi again, Andrea,

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:35:19 +0100, Andrea Giammarchi <andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for keep bothering Adrian, but I'm in a loop.

No problem — if I am very busy it just can take time before I have a chance
to get back and reply O:-)

> I've realized that WPE doesn't find cairo-gl even if I build, and install,
> cairo with either -gl or -gles enabled.
>
> Moreover, if I pass -DENABLE_GLES2 via WPE package build it ignores the
> flag.

WPE WebKit always uses GLESv2 and it cannot be disabled, that's why the
option is ignored.

Historical note: This build flag is there for the WebKit GTK port, to
choose between desktop GL (the default) or GLESv2 (for using WebKitGTK
on embedded platforms) :)

Cheers,
—Adrián