[wpe-webkit] AArch64 builds in AUR

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:44:43 PST 2019

Unless the direct backend is notably faster, I think I'm fine with Wayland,
also because I believe you need some compositor when you open, as example,
the files explorer, so GTK on Weston would be just fine, right?

Last question about the canvas:

> Note that even with ENABLE_ACCELERATED_2D_CANVAS disabled, WebGL is
always rendered by the GPU.

One of the demo used in the WPE on Pi post benchmarks the canvas
https://smashcat.org/av/canvas_test/ and I've seen it with my eyes it's
indeed blazing fast compared to the regular canvas. I don't think it uses
WebGL though, so I wonder if I am missing anything.

So, how would I force-enable that ?