[wpe-webkit] WPEBackend-fdo 1.3.1 released!
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Thu Jun 13 07:54:48 PDT 2019
WPEBackend-fdo 1.3.1 is available for download at:
This is a development release leading towards the 1.4 series.
What's new in the WPEBackend-fdo 1.3.1 release?
- New macros in the API to check the version at compilation time.
- Added support for detaching and attaching new ones for a view backend.
- Improved handling of Wayland events.
- Improved how CMake searches for wayland-scanner, making it friendlier for
- Fixed double-free of callback resources during destruction of view backends.
What is WPEBackend-fdo?
WPEBackend-fdo is a backend implementation for WPE which targets the
FreeDesktop.org (FDO) technologies, and uses Wayland for graphics output.
What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with us
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the GitHub project
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/WPEBackend-fdo/issues,
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test case is often just as
valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit IRC channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the WPE WebKit mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit development mailing list,
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they
are far too many to list!
The WPE WebKit team,
June 13, 2019
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe