[wpe-webkit] WPEBackend-fdo 1.1.90 released!
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Tue Feb 26 13:05:39 PST 2019
WPEBackend-fdo 1.1.90 is available for download at:
This is a development release leading toward 1.2 series.
What's new in the WPEBackend-fdo 1.1.90 release?
- Function wpe_fdo_initialize_for_egl_display() now returns a boolean value
which indicates whether initialization was successful.
- Some function parameters have been marked as "const" to explicitly indicate
that they are not modified.
- Avoid leaking Wayland callback objects on each frame.
What is WPEBackend-fdo?
WPEBackend-fdo is a backend implementation for WPE which targets the
FreeDesktop.org (FDO) technologies, and uses Wayland for graphics output.
What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with us
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://www.webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read: https://www.webkit.org/coding/contributing.html.
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org, WPE WebKit bugs are
typically prefixed by "[WPE]." A bug report with a minimal,
reproducible test case is often just as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit IRC channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the WPE WebKit mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit development mailing list,
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they
are far too many to list!
The WPE WebKit team,
February 26, 2019
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe