[wpe-webkit] ELCE 2018

Maciej Pijanowski maciej.pijanowski at 3mdeb.com
Mon Oct 15 08:35:19 PDT 2018

Hi,

We have learned about the WPEWebkit thanks to the talk at the
ELCE in Prague last year. We really liked the concept. Since then we had
a couple of projects where we evaluated it as on option for a modern GUI.

We're wondering if any of you will be available at the ELCE next week to
have
a conversation. Right now we are mostly interested in enabling the WPEWebkit
on the new platforms, such as in this thread:
https://github.com/Igalia/meta-webkit/issues/31
We would be glad to understand what should be the requirements, correct
steps,
expected workload etc. in bringing the WPEWebkit support to the new
platform.

Thanks,

--
Maciej Pijanowski