[wpe-webkit] WPE WebKit 2.22.1 released!
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Tue Nov 6 10:23:19 PST 2018
WPE WebKit 2.22.1 is available for download at:
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.22 series.
What's new in the WPE WebKit 2.22.1 release?
- Many improvements and fixes for video playback with media source
extensions (MSE), which improve the user experience across the board,
and in particular for playback of WebM videos.
- Expose ENABLE_MEDIA_SOURCE as a public build option.
- Fix Resource Timing reporting for <iframe> elements.
- Fix the build with ENABLE_VIDEO=OFF and ENABLE_WEB_AUDIO=OFF.
- Fix the build with the remote Web Inspector disabled.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with us
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://www.webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read: https://www.webkit.org/coding/contributing.html.
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org, WPE WebKit bugs are
typically prefixed by "[WPE]." A bug report with a minimal,
reproducible test case is often just as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit IRC channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the WPE WebKit mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit development mailing list,
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they
are far too many to list!
The WPE WebKit team,
November 06, 2018
More information about the webkit-wpe