[webkit-reviews] No more clean air?
goodair4usender at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 16:44:21 PDT 2005
The Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome?
Who could be affected next?
If you can't even foresee, how to prevent it?
"Cleaner Air For People Who Care. Healthier Air With BEL'AIR"
For the price of a cup of coffee,
You can help to secure your family's healgh
For more information, please contact: goodair4u at yahoo.com
Not only this items can produce oxygen, it also adopted an Aroma Biotechnology, the choice is Bel'Air
Only we have the Following:
TEST CERTIFICATES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
* Test certificate from FRANCE'S AGROHALL
* Test report from TAIWAN'S National Yang Ming University
* Test report from BEIJING'S Institute of Science and Preventive Medicine
* Test report from The infection Management and Research Department of CHINA PLA General Hospital
* Test report from NIHON University
* Test report from SINGAPORE'S PSB
Bacteria elimination rate up to 96%
goodair4u at yahoo.com
PS: Many of us who started part-time and have turned full-time running it as own business from home and now earn more than what we can ever believe it is possible. Best still, it pays for life!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-reviews