[webkit-qt] Qt 4.8.7 QtWebkit

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:28:19 PDT 2020

The style is not being applied though setDefaultTextEncding("utf-8") is set.
Attached are the test failures with QtWebkit 5.212 when verified on target.
Looks like setUserStyleSheetUrl(QUrl::fromLocalFile is being failed in the
tests as seen.

Let me know if am missing anything in this regard or it is a known issue in
latest QtWebkit 5.212.
Hope CSS3 is supported and stylesheet could be set through CSS3.

Your help in this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth