[webkit-qt] Qt 4.8.7 QtWebkit

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:58:40 PDT 2020

Thanks for your email.
Am using QtWebkit5.212 with Qt 5.6.3.

However noticed that
setUserStyleSheetUrl(QUrl::fromLocalFile(QString::fromStdString("sample.css")
is not working as expected to load the css with scrollbar buttons set in
background-image.

In the old version of QtWebkit with Qt 4.8, it works fine.

Am I missing something and is the performance improved in loading or
rendering html using sethtml incase of Qt WebKit 5.212.

Am using QtWebkit 5.212 alpha3 sources with patches applied for building
WebKit.

Best Regards,
Ramakanth