[webkit-qt] QWebPage unsupported content does not work

Frank Fischer | roomeon f.fischer at roomeon.com
Tue May 6 09:37:03 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm just updated from Qt 4.8.5 to Qt 5.2.1 and unfortunately forwarding of unsupported content in QWebPage does not work anymore. I've set forwardUnsupportedContent to true and I'm getting a reply with Content-Type="my_action". The content of the reply is xml based but I changed the Content-Type header by the server that delivers the reply. In 4.8.5 this always caused a call of the unsupportedContent signal but now the content of the WebPage gets fully grey and the Inspector gives me the XML-Content I wanted to handle by my Slot connected to unsupportedContent. Is it a bug or have I missed something?

Best regards,

Frank