[webkit-qt] Building qtwebkit for mips

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Thu Dec 4 09:39:08 PST 2014

Yes it is normal. I have patch to fix it: See https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/100487/

> Also in the  section
> Have .......................... qtprintsupport qstyle qttestlib
> qtpositioning qtsensors qttestsupport
>
> Is it possible to selectively disable some modules, for example in my
> platform I wont need print and positioning for sure.
>
> Thanks again for your support

Yes, just don't build them in Qt. I can't remember the configure option but
check the configure help, there should be something to skip some modules. You
can also just delete them from the sources and rebuild, that works too.

`Allan