[webkit-qt] Building qtwebkit for mips

Bobby Philip bobbyphilip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 07:29:23 PST 2014

I have changed my qt configure script to use -release instead of -debug.
When  the build reaches webkit,  I see the configuration printed out:

Final configuration:

Build ......................... webkit1
Configuration ................. debug/release
All-in-one files .............. no
GNUmake ....................... yes
Static libs as shared ......... no
Static libs as thin archives .. yes
Production build .............. yes

Is the Configuration debug/release normal incase I only want the release
version to reduce the size of the binary

Also in the  section
Have .......................... qtprintsupport qstyle qttestlib
qtpositioning qtsensors qttestsupport

Is it possible to selectively disable some modules, for example in my
platform I wont need print and positioning for sure.

Thanks again for your support

Regards
Bobby