[webkit-qt] how to shrink distribution, if possible?

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 25 11:58:12 PDT 2013

25.10.2013, 22:21, "Richard Gerd Kuesters" <richard at humantech.com.br>:
> Thanks Andras!
>
> I'm sorry for my DLL list. We already rips *d.dll from the distrib :)
>
> I was wondering if print or qml or quick or sensors are really necessary for webkit to work ...

That depends only on what your application uses and what are requirements of your application.
Basically it means that you can safely throw away most of plugins, keeping platforms/qwindows.dll
and probably imageformats qjpeg.dll, qgif.dll, qpng.dll. If you find you missing some functionality,
add it back :)

Konstantin