[webkit-qt] QtWebKit + Qt 4.8.5 embedded + fonts

Coda Highland chighland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 10:35:11 PDT 2013

Look at QWebSettings::setFontFamily(). It's pretty simple.
Alternatively, you could define a user stylesheet in your qrc with a
rule like:

* { font-family: DejaVu Sans !important }

and set it using QWebSettings::setUserStylesheetUrl().

Documentation: http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qwebsettings.html

/s/ Adam