[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Fri Mar 8 10:30:50 PST 2013

Updates:
  * kadam status: gardening, reviewing compositing tests.
  * stampho status: re-testing qtdeclarative v8-related changes & studying QML internals
  * azbest_hu status: gardening, starting up temporary windows bot
  * jturcotte status: reviewing patches, got all the first QtWebContext patches signed off and applying feedback on a last iteration. About the download API, following torarne's feedback we came with the conclusion that we would need a way to allow some way to have a shared ownership of objects between QML and C++ before we can safely expose this API.

Missing updates from: bbandix, carewolf, cmarcelo, elproxy, jeez_, mibrunin, tronical, zalan, zalbisser