[webkit-qt] QML2 WebView and viewport meta tag (on Desktop)

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at digia.com
Fri Feb 15 03:10:49 PST 2013

Hello Lars,

This is pretty rusty stuff in my head, but doesn't maximum-scale=1 mean that you force a 1:1 pixel ratio of the page pixels with screen pixels?

To me it feels that using anything else than "width=device-width" with "maximum-scale=1" means that you do not want a view that fits the screen to width.

br,
Jocelyn