[webkit-qt] QtWebKit 2.3.1 tagged

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Thu Apr 18 22:48:52 PDT 2013

Hi Allan,

Would it possible to merge the changeset below into the 2.3 branch to
enable "web audio" support with older versions of gstreamer ?

http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/138960

You would also need to patch
Source/WebCore/platform/audio/qt/AudioBusQt.cpp to make web audio support
compile, but at least that should be simple enough.

Regards,
Dawit A.