[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Wed Apr 3 11:31:16 PDT 2013

Updates:
  * bbandix status: updating my environment, discussing android-related stuff, and trying to find out why html5 video does not have sound on Linux with gstreamer 1.0
  * azbest_hu status: gardening, meetings, some test with enabled subpixel layout
  * tronical status: catching up with emails and patch reviews, looking into qt 5.0.2 showstoppers and DRT porting
  * mibrunin status: Tried to reproduce some of the windows example issues, moving back to api moving now
  * kadam status: gardening, Building Qt 5.1 and running tests with Qt 5.1. Investigate it.
  * zalbisser status: DRT refactoring & bugs hunting
  * carewolf status: Working on x87 LLInt. Down to 31 failing javascript tests. Still have no idea what I am doing.
  * jturcotte status: 1. Building yocto for the imx6 board that was lying around 2. ScrollingCoordinator: Apple's ScrollingTree implementation seems to be to tighten to their constraints and needs to make it beneficial for us to use it. Regarding the current "commitScrollOffset" approach, it looks like we might be able to use it with exactly the same behavior as we have with delegatedScrolling, except that we'll move the FrameView's scroll layer in

Missing updates from: cmarcelo, elproxy, jeez_, stampho, zalan