[webkit-qt] [week40] updating qt5?

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri Oct 5 06:55:35 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I updated the Qt5 on the bots to 749b83f337ec82eff305ed8ac85473ad984c84fa .
You can find the build script here:https://github.com/ossy-szeged/qt5-tools

@rgabor: Could you update the ARM bots, please?
@azbest_hu: Could you update the Windows bot, please?

Unfortunately tst_qmltests_WebView WK2/API test still crashes, so we
don't know _anything_ about the ~100 testcases in it for a month ago.
( https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=95968 )


Osztrogonac Csaba írta:
> Hi,
> Any other pros/cons? Simon? Noam?
> If there isn't any objection, and there isn't new regressions
> I'm going to do the update on the bots this friday.
> br,
> Ossy
> Andras Becsi írta:
>> Hi,
>> On 2 October 2012 15:36, Balazs Kelemen <kbalazs at webkit.org> wrote:
>>>   Hi qtwebkittens!
>>> I would like to update our qt5 tree because a patch of mine has been 
>>> landed
>>> today that is needed to go ahead with pixel tests. Are you ok with that?
>> If there are no layout test regressions or build errors with current
>> qt5.git master then nothing is blocking us from rolling to a more
>> recent Qt5 hash.
>> I think most of us already use a recent Qt5 anyway.
>>> Alternatively we can select a set of pending changes important for us 
>>> - if
>>> there are such changes - and delay the update until all of them lands.
>>> Opinions?
>> I'd rather update than cherry-pick, maybe switch to a more frequent
>> update process if needed.
>> /Andras

More information about the webkit-qt mailing list