[webkit-qt] unity3d plugin in QML webview

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at nokia.com
Mon May 14 08:06:16 PDT 2012

Looking at this it seems like it is unlikely for unity to fix it:
http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/10969/window-less-mode-in-web-player.html

I don't think that this will change on the QtWebKit side as well. I don't recall why exactly, but I think windowed plugins weren't supported with QGraphicsView for some specific architectural reasons. I might be wrong though, in which case somebody would still need to step up and do it.

br,
Jocelyn