[webkit-qt] QML2 WebView behaviour

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:15:31 PDT 2012

Sure, let me try.

SCROLL BARS:
I think this is just a question of time and we will all just use
scroll indicators. Also we could make it possible to do native
scrollbars using the flickable with some effort, like to make sure
that the relayout does not cause a resize event.

SELECTION:
Selection is hard and we will have to find out how we want to do this
in a mouse/touch environment

SCROLLING:
Not allow mouse to actually cause panning.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Changing mouse cursors etc, maybe pressed mouse wheel panning (as they
support on windows)
html forms using native look
frame flattening? frameset?

Kenneth