[webkit-qt] Qt 5 alpha release

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Mar 21 10:27:07 PDT 2012

On 03/08/2012 12:09 PM, Hausmann Simon (Nokia-MP/Oslo) wrote:
> I think it would be great to be part of the release with not just the source code but also examples
> and documentation for the new QML WebView component.
>
> We need volunteers for writing a few nice examples - nothing big :)

Is it possible to have ONE screenshot (or more, up to you) showcasing Qt
WebKit running on Qt 5? It doesn't need to be from the actual alpha as
long as it's WebKit2 based and running on Qt 5.

Also, if anybody has seen a video published please share the URL. All I
could find are demos based on Qt 4.*

Thanks!

PS: see how http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-Alpha is coming along.

--