[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Jun 12 07:32:33 PDT 2012

Updates:
  * laknudse status Still trying to get the chromium z-sorting working correctly (seems to have some differences in transforms).  I hope to catch No'am later for some tips.
  * elproxy status: trying to pick dates and times
  * ahf status Hacking on Web Intents
  * Ossy status: windows build issues
  * azbest_hu status: setting up n9 buildbot
  * torarne status: fighting Qt build on mac
  * kkristof status: working on the nrwt's xvfbdrivers, trying to find a right solution  for picking the next free display id
  * dicska status: introducing --skipped-only option to NRWT
  * jturcotte status: drug, sex and qmake on windows
  * noamr status: testing accelerated canvas with Skia, as a performance benchmark
  * zalbisser status: trying to implement GraphicsSurface for X11
  * kbalazs status: windows build, wtr issues
  * kenneth_ status: fixing some return to bounds issues while applying viewport
  * Zoltan status: move the world to QImage
  * tronical status: trying to help with the windows build, experimenting with making a tool to generate a "#pragma comment(linker, "/EXPORT:...")" file from our static libraries
  * zherczeg status: working on 1 pixel difference between 32/64 bitses when using paths
  * stampho status: preparing environment to check current state of qtwebkit-v8 port
  * kadam status:  Testing my solution and I making new config.js for garden-o-matic. Gardening.
  * mibrunin status input method event & looking into some css related assert
  * darktears status : protected box-decoration-break CSS in a feature flag, fixed a bitfield pack, and toying around to make distcc to work with clang
  * carewolf status: Rebasing patches, looking into scroll gesture support.

Missing updates from: Smith, TwistO, andris88, bbandix, cmarcelo, hugopl, igoroliveira, jeez_, lmoura, loki04, luck, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, reni, setanta, tczene, zalan