[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Mon Feb 6 07:40:10 PST 2012
* elproxy status: investigating font alignment issues that seem to happen only with spans for some weird reason
* ahf status Preparing laptop for next week
* TwistO status: working on shader based svg filters.
* Ossy status: weekly meeting, working on a script to test latest CI marked Qt5 + trunk Webkit (WK1/WK2 layout tests, API tests) automatically
* reni status: teaching and meeting all day :S
* kkristof status: start working on ews
* noam_ status: almost ready with the TextureMapperBackingStore patch that makes things a lot clearer in TextureMapper
* kbalazs status: 1. test font-database -> metrics differ in height by 1-2 pixel, pinged Eskil, waiting for his help 2. meetings
* kenneth_ status: reviewing, catching up, doing some internal setup
* hugopl status: was ill since last wednesday, now reading a lot of emails and looking at where I stopped last week to resume the work.
* darktears status : working on refactoring property parsing in CSSParser
* andris88 status: Replacing QtXmlPatterns usage with libxslt
* carewolf status: Fixup on suspend-patch, continuing with adjusted touch detection
* hnandor status: investigating how could be quicktests runned on bots simply
* Smith_home status: finish and upload my pixel-test patch
* azbest_hu status: trying out qt5 deb for n9
* mibrunin status trying to get cross-compiling working on my machine, looking at CacheModel experimental API
* zalbisser status: iterating over my fieldset:disabled patch.
* Zoltan status: investigate how to decrease memory usage in CSSStyleSelector
* lmoura status: updating the packages, webkit package for n9, gardening
* jturcotte status: Still looking at this assert, now trying to solve it by having all WebGraphicsLayer register to the LayerTreeHostQt so that it has a complete list of connected layers instead of trying to handle all of them by talking to the root layer which would have to delegate everything down the tree.
* bbandix status: updating componentComplete patch after review, rebasing flickable patch after WebViewPrivate split.
* cmarcelo status: moving things out namednodemap, episode https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=77800
* luck status: doing debug/profiling on snowshoe related to websites that includes plugins and leads to setPixelSize <= 0
Missing updates from: Smith, igoroliveira, jeez_, laknudse, loki04, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, setanta, tczene, torarne, tronical, zalan, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt