[webkit-qt] Web Inspector troubles with Qt 4.8.x and Qt 5 Betas and other stuff

Sergio Villar Senin svillar at igalia.com
Fri Dec 7 02:43:50 PST 2012

En 07/12/12 10:09, Rethmeier, Eike escribiu:
> Hi guys,
>
> currently we are using/evaluating Qt and QtWebKit and run into trouble
> with the Web Inspector. I described the problem in this forum:
>
> http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/22262/  “Web Inspector (still)
> does not work (even worse with Qt 5 Beta 2)”
>
> Unfortunately the whole bug tracking and the splitting of the sources
> over various git projects and undocumented use of different git trunks
> is quite confusing for newbies (apart from the seemingly dead
> http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKit site).

Have you tried the remote inspector?, it works perfectly fine for me.
AFAIK the remote inspector will be the only one supported for Qt5 and WK2.

It's really easy to use, check this email for instructions
http://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-qt/2012-April/002646.html

BR